Nunn School 2020 Student Award Winners
Posted April 15, 2020
Each year, the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs honors students for their academic and leadership achievements obtained during the school year. In 2020, six Nunn School students received awards for their academic excellence.
- Olufunke Adebola, Third Place in the Career, Research, and Innovation Development Conference (CRIDC)
- Abigail Burke, 2020 Ivan Allen College Legacy Award
- Noah Craft, Stamps President’s Scholarship
- Genevieve Onyiuke-Kennedy, 2020 Southeastern Writing Center Undergraduate Peer Tutor of the Year
- Madison Reddic, International Affairs Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award
- Rana Shabb, 2020 Ivan Allen College Legacy Award
Congratulations to the Nunn School award receipients for their achievements.
Contact For More Information
Marketing & Event Coordinator
Sam Nunn School of International Affairs