R Lincoln Hines
- School of International Affairs
Lincoln Hines is an Assistant Professor in the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Prior to this, he was an Assistant Professor for the West Space Seminar at the US Air War College.
His research focuses on Chinese foreign policy and security, the politics of outer space, and issues of prestige and nationalism in world politics. He is a security fellow with the Truman National Security Project, and was previously a Guggenheim predoctoral fellow at the National Air and Space Museum, a visiting researcher at Peking University’s School of International Studies, and a Nonresident WSD-Handa Fellow at the Pacific Forum.
- Cornell University, PhD (Government)
- Cornell University, MA (Government)
- American University School of International Service, MA (International Affairs)
- University of Virginia, MA (Foreign Affairs and East Asian Studies)
- INTA-3012: War in the 20th Century
- INTA-3043: Space Policy
- INTA-6103: International Security