- School of International Affairs
Claire defended her PhD in political science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in July 2018. Her dissertation focuses on what motivates governments to pay reparations to their own citizens in the wake of widespread, state-sanctioned human rights abuses. Her research interests include reparations, transitional justice more broadly, social movements, and European Politics.
- Latin America and Caribbean
- Inequality and Social Justice
- History and Memory
- Social Movements
- INTA-2220: Govt& Pol-Western Europe
- INTA-3203: Comparative Politics