- School of International Affairs
- Development Studies Program
Alberto is an Assistant Professor in the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs. He is a scholar of global development whose work focuses on the political economy of industrial transformation in Latin America. He pays particular attention to the consequences of these changes for workers. Alberto obtained his PhD from the Sloan School of Management at MIT, and holds a master’s degree in City Planning from the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at MIT. He is jointly appointed as Assistant Professor in the School of City and Regional Planning (SCaRP).
- INTA-2050: Intro to Global Develpmt
- INTA-2241: Govt Pol Soc-Lat America
- INTA-6304: Modernization&Developmnt