RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rotary will be on campus August 29th and September 14th to share information about the Global Grant Scholarships. Rotary offers prestigious international scholarships of $30,000 for graduate study to pursue careers in fields that support:
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
The purpose of the Global Grant Scholarship is to forge a link between Rotary and the development of skilled professionals aligned with Rotary International’s Six Areas of Focus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 12 noon, Monday, October 16, 2017 for applicants planning to begin their studies in Fall 2018.