Minor in International Affairs

The minor in International Affairs is especially useful for students preparing for graduate school or careers in internationally oriented fields. Completing a minor in international affairs signals to a prospective employer or graduate admissions committee that you have acquired a significant amount of knowledge about international affairs.

Minor Requirements

View the full requirements for the minor in International Affairs Georgia Tech Course Catalog. A complete set of guidelines for undergraduate minors is also available in the Georgia Tech Course Catalog.

Please note:

  • Courses required by name and number and/or used to satisfy core areas A through E in a student's major degree program may not be used in satisfying the course requirements for a minor. However, courses used in a minor also may be used to fulfill other elective requirements (free electives, cluster electives, etc.) in the student's major degree program.
  • A course may not be counted toward more than one minor and/or certificate.

Declaring a Minor

1. Watch this video for instructions on how to add the minor.
2. Complete the add a minor form.
3. Have your major advisor sign the form.
4. Email the form to advising@inta.gatech.edu.
5. Set up an advising appointment to review DegreeWorks and get questions answered. After that appointment, your advisor will sign and submit the form. 

Relevant Links

Blurb / Gallery Set