Although most undergraduate and graduate financial aid requests go through the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid, the Nunn School does have a few scholarships and awards for which students can apply. Graduate students seeking graduate assistantships and fellowships should see the graduate financial aid website.
Examples of Scholarships and Awards Available to Sam Nunn School Students
(All links are to the websites of external organizations. Georgia Tech is not responsible for the content on these pages.)
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace – Junior Fellows Program
- Fellowship Program of the Center for the Study of the Presidency
- Freshman Research Grants
- The Student Conference on U.S. Affairs
- Travel grants to attend DC career visit and briefing at the Center for Strategic and International Affairs
- Summer Unpaid Internship and Travel Grants
Undergraduate students interested in conducting research with faculty members should also consider applying for a President's Undergraduate Research Award (PURA). It not only gives students the opportunity to work one-on-one with faculty members, but also provides a stipend of up to $1500, depending on the scope of the student’s research.